Have you ever seen someone who is full of joy, despite challenging circumstances? Someone who exudes peace & happiness and light. That person is probably living their purpose. They have discovered their unique gift/talent and are sharing it with the world.
Living your purpose, on purpose, isn’t that complicated or deep. It is simple a matter of:
- Deciding each day to share what you have in your spirit; your unique gifts and talents, with the rest of the world.
- Being willing to let go of the things that don’t align with your purpose…even if(or when) it’s uncomfortable to do so.
- Being open to new and different things, knowing that as you walk in purpose and faith the God of your understanding will be with you.
- Knowing and accepting that living in purpose is about giving not getting but also knowing that you will lack nothing
- Letting your life be guided by love, peace and your core beliefs
- Remembering you only have one life so make sure you’re truly living it and not just wandering through it.
This list is a great starting point to begin to live your life purpose, but it is by no means exhaustive! As your actively start to live in purpose there will be so many other things that affirm and assist you on your journey!
George Bernard Shaw said perfectly what it means to live your life purpose on purpose!! “This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no ‘brief candle’ to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it over to future generations.”
Decide today to discover,cultivate and start living your life purpose on purpose!!